Our company aims at offering services that meet our customers' highest standards and needs. Our services cover a wide range of activities related to the civil engineering profession, offering the customer the possibility and means to find a solution to any kind of issue and problem.
Construction licenses - Studies
Studies are an essential part of the civil engineering profession and the most fundamental step before construction. Our company issues construction licenses for private construction projects of any kind, thanks to the in-depth knowledge and long-experience of our highly qualified team of engineers. Depending on the customer's needs and requirements, an experienced civil engineer undertakes the necessary studies, fills in the necessary forms and performs all actions required by law to get the construction license from the competent authorities.
See the following indicative list:
See the following indicative list:
- New construction project
- License reviews
- Real estate measured drawing
- Building configurations
- Refurbishment - Strengthening
- Architectural models
- Static models
- Mechanical models
- Topographic models
Our company aims at achieving equilibrium between technology and art, at combining aesthetics and functionality, vision and the transformation of this vision into reality. The construction field has always been a tempting industry and a big challenge for every engineer, since it enables an idea, a dream, an initial design to come true. As part of the construction work management, our company therefore undertakes:
- The full construction of the building
- The supervision of the works by an experienced engineer, on a daily basis
- The organisation and observation of the timetable for each stage of works, as well as the observation of the project diary.
- The selection of the materials according to eachproject's specifications
- Full compliance with the safety measures required for the protection of workers on site
- Delivery of the project accompanied by a document that certifies and guarantees the construction quality
Not only do knowledge and experience drive our decisions, but our company also works hard every day to provide its customers with answers and essential help. The final choice is made after evaluating a range of alternatives, according to the customer's needs and wishes. Our company and its members give their own definition of success: building relations based on trust and confidence. We don't want our customers to have unanswered questions; we want them to be aware of all alternatives so that they are able to make their decisions with absolute confidence and certainty that the result will be impeccable. These principles drive all our activities:
- Construction supervision
- Technical and legal support
- Economic and technical studies
- Construction cost optimization
- Real estate evaluations
- Construction quality control
- Technical study - report check
- Supervision and compliance with the legislation on the safety of workers
- Reading all information related to environmental policy and protection issues
- Construction environmental management
To civil engineers: Since the engineering field also offers consulting services, our primary concern is to achieve an excellent collaboration with other colleagues. The meeting and development of many different ideas will minimize errors and omissions and will lead to absolute success.
Energy - Mechanical projects
One of the most sensitive and important issues that modern people are concerned about is energy saving, along with the protection of the environment. Our company, sensitized on environmental issues and troubled by the continuous destruction of nature, as well as by the gradual depletion of our energy sources has the expertise and ability to undertake energy studies and bioclimatic planning focusing on:
- The building's use, the desirable internal environmental conditions (temperature, humidity, airing), its functions and the number of users.
- The climatic data of the area around the building (temperature, relative and absolute humidity, wind speed and solar radiation).
- The appropriate building layout and orientation that will allow its optimal use under the existing weather conditions.
- Configuration of the surrounding area for the improvement of the micro-climate.
- The appropriate design and layout of the openings depending on their orientation and the requirements for sun lighting, natural lighting and airing.
- Geometric characteristics of the building envelope structural elements (building shape and form, transparent and non-transparent surfaces, sunshades, etc.), in relation to the internal structural elements' orientation and characteristics (partitions etc.).
- Thermal characteristics of the building envelope structural elements (thermal insulation, solar radiation absorptivity, reflectivity and thermal radiation emission).
- Active solar systems and other heat generation systems, cooling and electricity generation systems making use of renewable energy sources.
- Energy generated with the use of cogeneration (CHP) technologies.
- Central heating and cooling systems on an area scale or on a city-block scale (district heating).